WELCOME TO THE GBC BRIGADE!
Volunteering is Cool
Thanks for considering to volunteer for the Green Beret Challenge AND welcome to our family, better known as the Brigade! We certainly cannot do this without your awesome support.
Volunteer positions are in the following areas:
- Registration: assisting the team in race day registration & athlete check-in.
- Obstacle/Endurance Challenge Safety: assisting the team managing on course activities.
- Finishers Tent: assisting the team with passing out t shirts and medals.
- Tear Down: assisting the team tearing down the course.
Upon arrival, we will provide everyone with a radio, the course overview, the medical plan and any specific instructions that may be required.
What You Receive
All members of the Brigade receive:
- a GBC event t-shirt
- free lunch
- free parking
- a super cool GBC volunteer patch
- free entry into any future GBC event
and a really cool experience to watch these amazing athletes take on one of the toughest challenges in OCR. As always, personal coolers and chairs are certainly welcome.
The MOST Frequently Asked Question
Question: Can I volunteer and run the event the same day?
Answer: For safety and course continuity, we need the volunteers race day, to remain as volunteers. You CAN volunteer for Pre Race Course Development and then run the race that weekend (limited slots).
Ready to Register?
Follow the links below for the appropriate race event to sign up as a Volunteer Brigade Teammate.
Have a specific question, contact our volunteer coordinator at: email@example.com
– Team GBC
Thank you for the opportunity to volunteer at the Perry, Ga venue this past Saturday. I tend to volunteer at most events, and noticed a few key differences I would like to share with you.